Chatteris Light Switch on brings big crowds into town and the Parish Church. Last year over 1000 people came into the church to see the Christmas trees decorated by groups all around the community. Doors open after the lights are turned on. Here is what you can expect:
- A warm welcome at the door and a leaflet with information about Christmas events
- Over 40 beautiful Christmas trees, decorated with lights
- Hot coffee, tea and squash with a mince pie
- Live music with soloist Jayne Elizabeth
- A quiet space in the side chapel - where you can light a candle and pray. Our prayer team is also available to listen and pray with you.
- A display about the Alpha Course and an opportunity to find our more